Matt Wieland has over seven years of experience in mergers and acquisitions. He works with clients through the entire process: determining the market value of the companies, writing marketing materials, leading meetings with potential buyers/investors, negotiating offers, and facilitating a smooth due diligence process. As there are multiple steps and phases in any M&A process, Matthew is a valuable asset in keeping all the stakeholders organized in order to reach deadlines and achieve a successful transaction.
- Credit Manager, Wells Fargo Financial
- Intern, United States Congress
- Citizen Teacher, Citizen Schools
- Sales Manager, Lavu
- MBA, University of New Mexico, Management of Technology
- BS, University of Northern Colorado, Business Management
Outside of work, you can find Matt at New Mexico United matches, running in a variety of races, backpacking, playing indoor soccer, traveling to new cities, doing experimental cooking, and spending time with his lovely girlfriend Julie.